Monday, April 1, 2013

Poetry Month - Day 1: Supercalifragalisticexpialidocious

I hope you've had a chance to check out some of the websites I put in my post yesterday - they are chock full of poetry goodness!  

Now, here's my poem, using the word suggested by my college friend, Patti.  I hope you like it!


  






Supercalifragalisticexpialidocious


Last night I had a brainstorm and created a new game.
For every day in April, I’ll pick words that aren’t the same.

It’s sort of like March Madness - I’ll write poems in which I use 'em

And, since I like a challenge, I’ve invited friends to choose 'em.

So, Patti Harris posted one - she’s always been precocious!
It’s Supercalifragalisticexpialidocious!


Come back tomorrow to see what crazy word my friends think up next!

Connect with me on Twitter and Facebook.  Plus, sign up for free 
email updates from this blog (in the upper right hand side of the page).



No comments:

Post a Comment